🔥 STORE WIDE SALE ON NOW 🔥 GET 10% OFF WITH CODE GET10NOW
SHIPS DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
Automatic Sense Infrared Induction Water Saving Device For Kitchen Bathroom Sink Faucet IPX6 Waterproof Water Overflow Protection.
Optimize infrared sensing with MCU algorithms and pulse-interval sampling to reduce product energy consumption and ensure the consistency and stability in complex environments.
Size: 60x34x49 mm
Standby Energy Consumption ≤ 0.2mW
Working Water Pressure: 0.05-0.8MPa
Sensing Area Side Sensor: 0-5 cm / Bottom Sensor 0-10 cm
Water Efficiency First Level
Protection Grade: IPX6
Charging Method: USB
- Inductively drains water.
- Convenient to disassemble and assemble.
- Super long battery life.
- Water overflow protection.
- IPX6 Waterproof.
1. Upgrade double sensor for faucet, two sets of sensing areas, two water modes, 0.25-second fast induction.
2. Drains water inductively by IR, reducing touch pollution.
3. First-class water efficiency, energy-saving, and environmental protection.
4. Simple design style, adapt to various home styles.
5. 6 sets of adapters, meet your different needs.
Instant mode: Washing the face and washing the new fun bottom sensor to meet the short-term water demand. When the sensor enters the bottom sensing area (with a limited distance of 10 cm), the water starts. When the sensor is away, the water is stopped. If the sensor stays in the bottom sensing area, the water will stop automatically after more than 20 seconds of water discharge, which is needed for daily cleaning.
Water storage mode: When the sensor enters the side sensing area (with a limited distance of 5 cm), the water starts to flow. The water discharge time lasts for 3 minutes, and the water remains even if the sensory object leaves. If the sensor enters the side sensing area again during the water discharge process, the water can be stopped at all times, which is a good choice for water storage.
- When the sensor enters the bottom sensing area (within a limited distance of 10 cm), the water began to flow out. When the sensor leaves, water stops flowing out.
- When the sensor enters the side sensing area (within a limited distance of 5 cm), the water began to flow out. The current lasts for three minutes, and the water will flow out even if the sensory object leaves. If the sensor enters the side sensing area again during the water flow process, the water can be stopped at all times.
Within 75 ℃ water temperature is OK.
1 x Infrared Induction Water Saving Device For Faucet
1 x Installation Wrench
3 x Seal Rings
6 x Adapters
1 x Instructions